Conduct and Discipline at an Air Cadet Squadron.
Require social assistance? Neep Help?
The national orders governing the approach to discipline is in the Cadet Administrative and Training Orders (CATO) 15-22 (3-2012).
CATO 15-22 documents in PDF format:
- CATO 15-22 – Conduct and Discipline – Cadets (main document)
- Annex A – Examples of Breaches of Conduct and Suggested Corrective Measures
- Annex B – Cadet Cautionary Notice
- Annex C – Cadet Written Warning
- Annex D – Sample Notification of Suspension Letter
- Annex E – Cadet Interview Sheet