- Before new Cadets join, there may be a number of Frequently Asked Questions.
- To join, a prospective recruit must submit the following documentation. The forms listed can be printed from this page – or copies are available at the Squadron.
NOTE: Documents 1 and 2 are to be printed on legal (8.5″x14″) paper. Click on the “Choose paper source by PDF page size” box in the Print window.
- Application For Membership (CF 1158) form.
- Participation by a Cadet with Food Allergies form. This document is only to be completed if the Cadet has a food allergy.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or baptismal certificate or other proof of Canadian Citizenship or landed immigrant status.
- Detailed Health Questionnaire Canadian Cadet Organizations (DND 2570) form. Not all Cadets are required to complete this form. This form will be provided by the Squadron to Cadets who require it. IMPORTANT: Once completed, this document is then to be sealed in an envelope with the Cadet’s name printed on it (and the parent/guardian is to sign on the seal of the envelope) BEFORE it is brought to the Squadron.